Government has tax incentive programs which may include: duty relief, duty exemption on imported material for processing and export finished product purpose under processing contracts or export contracts. These programs have been applied for many years in the processing industry. Improper control handlings on materials practices and material balance sheet submission for import duties exemption and reimbursement may lead to the rejection of request or financial penalty upon post customs clearance audit.
TCS provide handling service for clients who wish to apply duty exemption, duty reimbursement on imported materials in processing industry:
- Processing contract/Materials import registration service
- Manufacturing Facilities and Factory verification service
- Unit material consumption for finished product registration
- Material balance sheet submission service
- Import duty relief/exemption/reimbursement submission service